MyLocations Exercise page 220 help

Trying the exercise in MyLocations, to use NSNotification object to help make a more efficient way of reloading locations after any changes. Here’s the code after looking at others’ ideas, but no solutions. I don’t get any errors, but when I add a location it never appears on the map, and when I delete a location it doesn’t disappear. In fact, it appears to leave an item in the data store which has no name or description and a lat/lon 0f 0.00000/0.00000. If I stop the app and restart, then the pins disappear. Self.updateLocations is commented out since that would seem to defeat the purpose of the exercise.

var managedObjectContext: NSManagedObjectContext! {

didSet {
        NSNotificationCenter.defaultCenter().addObserverForName(NSManagedObjectContextObjectsDidChangeNotification, object: managedObjectContext, queue: NSOperationQueue.mainQueue()) { notification in
            if self.isViewLoaded() {
                // self.updateLocations()

if let dictionary = notification.userInfo {
                    print(dictionary["inserted"])
                    print(dictionary["deleted"])
                    print(dictionary["updated"])

if let locations = dictionary["inserted"] as? Set<Location> {
                        for location in locations {
                            self.mapView.addAnnotation(location)
                        }
                    if let locations = dictionary["deleted"] as? Set<Location> {
                            self.mapView.removeAnnotation(location)
                            }
                        }
                    if let locations = dictionary["updated"] as? Set<Location> {
                            self.mapView.removeAnnotation(location)
                            self.mapView.addAnnotation(location)
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

As an update, I was missing a closing bracket. That partially solved the problem. However, now when I add a new location, it shows up on the map in the proper location, but the disclosure button shows only a blank location.