MVP on Android · Building the Model | raywenderlich.com

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/9216-mvp-on-android/lessons/3

I’ve created the project myself but there were none of those View and Model folders, should I stick to the given project files or will this topic be disclosed in the future videos?

Hi @uberfella, thanks for the question. Those folders are packages that were included in the starter project.

You can add those packages in a new project by right-clicking on the root package com.raywenderlich.android.creaturemon, and then selecting “New → Package”.

Thanks again for your question!

Great article on MVP on Android! Thank you to the author for sharing this insightful guide on building the model. The step-by-step approach and explanations provided are incredibly helpful for developers looking to implement MVP architecture in their Android projects.

In addition to this article, I would also recommend reading another informative piece on building a minimum viable product (MVP) titled “How to Build a Minimum Viable Product” by Cleveroad. It offers valuable insights and practical tips on creating an MVP effectively, which can be beneficial for anyone looking to validate their business idea or develop a successful product.