Introducing the Android Avalanche!

Why? I’m always looking to build my skillsets. What better way than Ray?!?!

With Kotlin, Android gets another dimension!

It’s exciting for mobile developers, what better resource than raywenderlich.com which is the best website for swift/iOS developers to learn new skills, now even more awesome to learn about android apps using the Android Avalanche Bundle, Books and the Videos. Looking forward to get hands on and start developing some awesome android apps :smile:

Is there a way to buy printed copies of Android Apprentice and Kotlin Apprentice books? I’m an old fashioned guy and love nice books holding in my hand :). By the way many thanks for you guys for starting the Android courses. I’m a veteran iOS dev and sometimes I’m engaged in Android projects parallel with the iOS part. I’ve been waiting for RW Android courses for a long time.

As an avid iPhone user and developer from Pakistan, I’ve learnt SO much from raywenderlich.com. Hailing from Pakistan, a place where coding and development is still faaaaar from flourishing, you guys have saved me time and time again! Recently switched to Android development at work. And now I get an android version of you guys? I AM FLOORED. Christmas presents just got here early!

Because i’m a iOS Developer
So I made Amazing Apps
And I know it’s time to become Android developer as well and make versions of my apps in Android OS

> Why are you interested in our new Android books, courses, and screencasts?

As ever, you continue to make my learning journey a joyful experience.

Learning with Ray, keeps my FOMO at bay :slightly_smiling_face:

Why are you interested in our new Android books, courses, and screencasts?
I have started to learn android development about 6 months ago, I am very passionate about it and already trying to find some Junior Android dev positions but unfortunately every job position is looking for people with 3+ years of experience, so I am trying to get enough tools and personal experience to be able to apply to these jobs in the fastest way possible!

Because as an Ios developper, it is the only way I found to help the near to tears Android developers…
:wink:

Well -seriously- like all of us, I love to learn and it is always good to see a new way of doing things done.

Plus obviously the quality of the Raywenderlich material that combine theory and a lot of know-how.
Very importante when you are alone in front of your screen with a deadline.

The books sound amazing and I’d love to expand my Android knowledge with them!

Once finished with them I’d pass them onto another new dev so they could benefit from the Ray Wenderlich magic too! :slight_smile:

I want to improve myself in Android development.

Really excited about Kotlin, i’m quite eager to learn it!!!

Being able to do both iOS and Android development would be a great skill to have!

Because the iOS Tutorials helped me become an iOS developer, and I’m sure this Android books will help me to get better on the Android side!

I would like to port my apps written for iOS into Android, but have no clue how to do it.

Improve my skills in Android Development (I am iOS developer with some knowledge of Android development)

Never stop learning! Hope to get lucky super package! :laughing:

I am a Java Backend developer and would love to get some guided insights into the android / Kotlin world. On the one hand it would be really helpful at work and on the other side I always wanted to gain skills on Android.

I Loved a lot the perfection of iOS Books and videos, can’t wait to get such quality materials on Android. I was waiting for this since long time and every time I wished Raywenderlich release android course. My wish is heard can’t wait to dive deep.

I’ve been an iOS developer for over six years now and I’ve been using raywenderlich.com since I started. Between StackOverflow and the tutorials on this website I’m always able to get answers to my questions and learn new things. This website is a resource I recommend to others regularly. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed several of the iOS books that I’ve purchased and I can’t wait to obtain some of the Android books. I’ve only ever toyed with Android development but I want to take skill to the next level! Super Saiyan 2! And it’d be nice to add a few more raywenderlich.com books to my library for free.