Install Android Studio, need your help!

Hi,

Tried to install Android Studio, I run android-studio-bundle-143.2739321-windows.exe. The “Android Studio Setup” window appeared with 3 selections:
Android Studio(without tick), Android SDK(with tick) and Android Virtual Device(with tick).
That means I cannot install Android Studio?!
Do you know what is wrong?

Note, I have installed Android Studio and removed it before, do you think I should clear something in my computer before I run android-studio-bundle-143.2739321-windows.exe?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Im not sure what you mean by “tick”. But Android Studio is one thing, you need the Android SDK as well and the AVD which is the simulator is a third piece. Otherwise you can just dl AS and it will ask to the download the SDK as soon as you try to create a project that complies with a certain SDK.

It shouldnt matter whether you had AS installed on your computer before. Im assuming youre downloading 2.0, or 2.2?

Thanks a lot, it seems cannot upload picture, I try explain as following:

In the Android Studio Setup window, there are 3 selections: the last two selections with tick “v” in front while the first selection “Android Studio” without “v” and I cannot make a “v” appear in front of the first selection “Android Studio”, something like:

Select components to install:
Android Studio
v Android SDK
v Android Virtual Device

Hence, I cannot install Android Studio!!

(Not 2.0, not 2.2)

I just went to the website and found this link:

https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/install/2.1.1.0/android-studio-bundle-143.2821654-windows.exe

The bundle number is sightly different. Try that.

Thank you!
Actually, I have also tried the newer version you mentioned:
android-studio-bundle-143-2821654-windows.exe
and got the same problem!!

Note, I have installed Android Studio and removed it before, do you think I should clear something in my computer?

Hello Markone,
I had the same doubted and i searched on Google and i found one i link i hope this will help you.
Go through it…
https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/install/2.1.1.0/android-studio-bundle-143.2821654-windows.exe1

Did you get it to work?