Kodeco Forums

How To Make An Interface With Horizontal Tables Like The Pulse News App: Part 2

This is a blog post by iOS Tutorial Team member Felipe Laso, an independent iOS developer and aspiring game designer/programmer. This is the second of a two-part series on how to create horizontal table views in an interface similar to the Pulse News App. If you haven’t already, check out part 1 of the tutorial […]

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3031-how-to-make-an-interface-with-horizontal-tables-like-the-pulse-news-app-part-2

Hi
I am an iOS developer. Every time i face a problem with your samples. When i download the samples
and run on my Xcode then always it crashes with too many errors.
I don’t know why?

Thanks

Check the date of the tutorial before you go through it. If it’s writen within the past year, it’s relatively up to date and you should have no problems. If it’s older than that, then there are no guarantees - things change all the time in iOS development. This particular tutorial is ancient - written in 2011!

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]