Future upgrades


I’m looking at the iOS apprentice and just wondering when Swift 3 comes out, which in assuming is fairly imminent, if you’ve got the Swift 2.2 version would you have to buy the version for Swift 3 as well. So should I hold off until 3.0?


Updates are always free for customers of the PDF version.

However, if you were planning to buy the printed version then I’d hold off because Swift is going to change a lot between now and September when Swift 3 will be officially released.

That’s great thanks. I was going to go with PDFs

No reason to wait then. :smiley:

None at all. I purchased last night :slight_smile: