Flutter Installation Problem on Windows

Hello guys, i’ve just started learning flutter and in the installation phase , i faced a problem i extracted the flutter sdk folder in my C:/Users (didn’t put it in the program file folder) i set my environment variable in the path , but when i run any flutter command like (flutter doctor or flutter) nothing happened no output literally nothing it keeps hanging , i tried the same thing inside the bin folder i run the flutter Batch file and still the same issue , Any help please !!!

Did you follow this guide?

One important step is to close and re-open the console window.

Yes i did , i closed and re-open the console window also

First did the System Requirements:

System requirements
To install and run Flutter, your development environment must meet these minimum requirements:

Operating Systems: Windows 10 or later (64-bit), x86-64 based.
Disk Space: 1.64 GB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools).
Tools: Flutter depends on these tools being available in your environment.
Windows PowerShell 5.0 or newer (this is pre-installed with Windows 10)
Git for Windows 2.x, with the Use Git from the Windows Command Prompt option.

If Git for Windows is already installed, make sure you can run git commands from the command prompt or PowerShell.

Get the Flutter SDK
Download the following installation bundle to get the latest stable release of the Flutter SDK:

For other release channels, and older builds, see the SDK releases page.

Extract the zip file and place the contained flutter in the desired installation location for the Flutter SDK (for example, C:\src\flutter).
If you don’t want to install a fixed version of the installation bundle, you can skip steps 1 and 2. Instead, get the source code from the Flutter repo on GitHub, and change branches or tags as needed.

Regards,
Will Joe