Creating and Distributing iOS Frameworks

I have created a framework and it uses third party framework alamofire. I have added Alamofire as dependency in my framework podspec file. In the app where i want to use my framework, also uses Alamofire of some other version. Now when i try to install my framework using pod there is conflict as my framework tries to install another version of alamofire. What would be solution to ship third party framework inside my framework?

First time I am creating framework. I have created test framework using Raywenderlich example. But my requirement is little bit different. I used so many different frameworks and also used SQLCipher in my project. Now, I want to create framework from this project. I followed all the steps but the problem is occur when I am trying to build. Getting an error for SQLCypher because I didn’t add to my framework to avoid conflicts. Finally, I added SQLCypher to framework to create build without error but now I am getting linker error when I am using that framework to test in project. I didn’t found any example for third party. Please help me to solve this issue.

This tutorial is more than six months old, so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]