Chapter 2 - Command-click Text in Vstack

Command-click the Text view in the canvas, and select Show Swift-UI Inspector…: Then edit the text…

When embedded in a VStack (as suggested in Step 1, Cmd-clicking the embedded Text view selects and inspects the enclosing VStack. The embedded Text isn’t inspected.

hi! I can’t reproduce this. When I click or command-click the Text view in the canvas, it always selects the Text view. Even if I aim for the edges of the Text view.

I can’t get it to fail any longer. Something had gotten corrupted. I believe the books describes the intended behavior. thx

Command -click the Text view in the canvas, and select Show Swift-UI Inspector…: Then edit spacebar clicker the text … When embedded in a VStack (as suggested in … Can any one tell me how i can see the context menus when I CMD click on VStack? when I do that I only get 4 items, it does not have menu items like embed … * Command-click ProgressView and choose “Embed in VStack.” Stacks group views horizontally, vertically, or back to front. You use stacks to combine and layer view …

hi, make sure the preview canvas is open — the full menu appears only when the canvas is open