[AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client:

[AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client: NAME_OF_APP

This error message prints in debug window in Xcode when I share a record in CloudKit using UICloudSharingController. I am also using subscriptions.

I don’t even know what code to include. I can’t find information on this error, though I have found “AXRuntimeCommon”.

I am using the most updated macOS and Xcode and iOS. I am debugging on an actual iPhone 8 device, not a simulator.

Is there an errorCode provided? Could you post the relevant portions of the log output? Do you have the app registered in the AppStore?

While I worked on my code to fix other things, I no longer got that error, or at least other errors caught my attention.

I’ll come back to this should I see that error again.

Thank you.

Here is all the message. I ran into the error again. I copied and pasted. It shows as bold for some reason. It’s not bold in Xcode debug window.

2022-06-16 01:50:49.529395-0500 Courier[685:19046] [AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client: Courier

I don’t know what those numbers mean, except for the date and time.

Repost:

Is there an errorCode provided?
Could you post the relevant portions of the log output?
Do you have the app registered in the AppStore?

On the log, a bit more context would help. Also, do you recognize Courier? Is that the name of your app?

I have a same problem when I call PHPhickerViewController.

Console prints

"[AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client: App_name

[AXRuntimeCommon] AX Lookup problem - errorCode:1100 error:Permission denied portName:‘com.apple.iphone.axserver’ PID:1304"

and picker does not working.

Funny thing is, when I download my released app from appstore it does not work neither.
It worked few days ago.

Does anyone have idea about this??

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.