[AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client:

[AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client: NAME_OF_APP

This error message prints in debug window in Xcode when I share a record in CloudKit using UICloudSharingController. I am also using subscriptions.

I don’t even know what code to include. I can’t find information on this error, though I have found “AXRuntimeCommon”.

I am using the most updated macOS and Xcode and iOS. I am debugging on an actual iPhone 8 device, not a simulator.

Is there an errorCode provided? Could you post the relevant portions of the log output? Do you have the app registered in the AppStore?

While I worked on my code to fix other things, I no longer got that error, or at least other errors caught my attention.

I’ll come back to this should I see that error again.

Thank you.

Here is all the message. I ran into the error again. I copied and pasted. It shows as bold for some reason. It’s not bold in Xcode debug window.

2022-06-16 01:50:49.529395-0500 Courier[685:19046] [AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client: Courier

I don’t know what those numbers mean, except for the date and time.

Repost:

Is there an errorCode provided?
Could you post the relevant portions of the log output?
Do you have the app registered in the AppStore?

On the log, a bit more context would help. Also, do you recognize Courier? Is that the name of your app?

I have a same problem when I call PHPhickerViewController.

Console prints

"[AXRuntimeCommon] Unknown client: App_name

[AXRuntimeCommon] AX Lookup problem - errorCode:1100 error:Permission denied portName:‘com.apple.iphone.axserver’ PID:1304"

and picker does not working.

Funny thing is, when I download my released app from appstore it does not work neither.
It worked few days ago.

Does anyone have idea about this??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.