Announcing Our Learn At Home Sale! | raywenderlich.com

I helped my college student son by driving over and donating some needed electronic parts, so he could finish his project (and not have to leave home).

I helped my sister learn some things about web development

Last week a friend from university was telling me that he wants to learn iOS & macOS development but is kinda overwhelmed and didn’t knew where to start - so I made him a learning path and added useful links / notes that I gathered over the time.

My grandma sewed masks for my family and friends :] :mask:

My GF is a new Mac user. I give her some tips & tricks and she said it boosts her efficiency by 50% more.

What is one small example of how you, or someone you know, has helped someone else lately?
The company I work for - thankfully in a very good financial situation - has not only kept all the workforce but has even given financial aid to the family of any employee who was negatively impacted by the pandemic.

Does taking over a coworker’s open JIRA tickets so that he can take care of his kids at home count as helping? :grimacing:

I told to my colleague about raywenderlich.com as a great resource. :wink:

I got help from my uncle(job offer, as a web/mobile developer) after i shut down my own business: bubble tea due to covid-19.

I gave blood at the local donor center. I got an email a couple of weeks later that it was used at a local hospital. So glad!

What is one small example of how you, or someone you know, has helped someone else lately?

I was recently hired and thrown into a team of 20 people - which seemed to be a little dispersed. I managed to mobilize the team and lead a meeting to discuss how we can reach the next level. The team is now communicating better, I hope it’s only the initial spark in our evolution!

Though I can’t give the details, someone came to me because they knew that I develop apps. She wanted my help in helping to deliver her cause to the world. It’s a passion of hers.

I’m coming here to level-up my skills again so I can do my little part in making her dream come true.