Firebase Analytics: Getting Started | raywenderlich.com

Learn how Firebase Analytics can help you track iOS app usage.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/18579842-firebase-analytics-getting-started

Hi Danijela! Great tutorial on Firebase Analytics. I was trying to follow the “User Properties” portion but couldn’t find that in my Analytics menu bar. Any idea why?
Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 5.00.08 PM

Hello @squidfisher and thank you for your kind words.
I really appreciate you mentioning this. It seems that Firebase updated it’s Console and renamed User Properties to Custom Definitions.
While that doesn’t change the code and user properties are still being added the same way, there’s a change in how you add those user properties to the Console. I have updated the tutorial to reflect those changes and hopefully you can now finish adding analytics to your app :]

Hiya, I have tried several times to get Firebase Analytics working in a full SwiftUI project to no avail. I have debug information showing in the Xcode console but never any events in the web console / debug or not.

This is definately the best tutorial i’ve seen but i’m still unable to see any data.

It’s for a live in the App Store iOS app …

Any ideas ?

Thanks