Announcing the RWDevCon 2016 Vault!

This looks awesome! Would love to have access.

Amazing package gang, well done.

That’s some amazing stuff and really great way to share with everyone who were not able to attend. I’d love to get my hands on that bundle! @rwenderlich maybe next year you might think about expanding the conference to Europe as well :slight_smile: Cheers.

Great work! Like your style - and your content! Just keep it coming, free or otherwise.

You guys rock! This content looks awesome!!!

I think this is one of the best things you guys could have done. It can only get better. Move over WWDC

The Vault looks great! I appreciate the opportunity to virtually attend RWDevCon 2016.

BTW, my OCD really appreciates the new standardized resources with the Video Tutorials! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to checking these out. Couldn’t make it out this year, but would love to attend next year. Thanks for putting this all together into a nice, neat package!

Great way to make sure the people who couldn’t make it still have access!

When will the “coming soon” tutorials going to be released?

Great idea. I am looking to seeing the videos.

Well
well
well
 Awesome!

I wanted to go so bad! This is BIG!! This is HUGE!! This is 
 i just passed out of excitement.

Outstanding. Can’t wait to see samples the rest of this week. Thank you for making this available.

Yet another great book! :slight_smile:

Please release session 308 !!! :grinning:

Wow
thats all I can say about all this :thumbsup:

This is amazing! Can’t wait for the tutorials :smiley:

Wow! This is an awesome idea, thank you very much for releasing all this great material! Good luck everyone!

wow. great materials